- Certifications: 2015 Coronary Intervention Excellence Award, Joint Commission Accreditation
- Type: Acute Care Hospitals
- Ownership: Government - Federal
- Services: Acid Reflux, Asthma, Bereavement, Cancer, Cardiology and Vascular, Chemical Dependency, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Clinical Services, Clinical Trials, Diabetes, Ear, Nose, and Throat, Family Medicine, Fertility and Invitro Fertilization, Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Gynecology and Menopause Services, Hand Center, Heart and Imaging, Home Care, Joint Replacement, Men's Health, Mental Health, Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Obstetrics, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, Pain Management, Palliative Care, Pediatrics, Pharmacy, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Physician Directory, Plastic Surgery, Proton Therapy, Pulmonary & Critical Care, Radiology, Rheumatology, Sleep Disorders, Spine, Stroke, Transplantation, Urogynecology, Urology, Women's Health
- Teaching: Yes
- Trauma Level: Adult Level I / Pediatric Level I
- Filter by:
Intensive Care (Critical Care, CCU, ICU)
great team to work with in MICU, high acuity of patients, closed ICU, good attendings, good support from charge nurses and management
not high pay, still trying to achieve market wage
Neonatal ICU (NICU)
Great hospital to work for
The LLUCH NICU has an amazing team that never lets one nurse feel uncomfortable. Even in the highest level of critical care, you will feel more at ease because your coworkers will always have your back and be there to help whenever needed. Obviously you will learn a lot here, it being a teaching hospital, and will leave the hospital more flexible and confident due to the experience you will have at LLUCH NICU. Amazing facility, staff, leadership, and you can't beat self scheduling!
Cohesive team work with new grads and experienced nurses, many ancillary personnel in all areas of health care and patient care
Lower rate of pay, slow to progress with new methods
Intensive Care (Critical Care, CCU, ICU)
Working here is not about the pay or the benefits, it's about the culture and the people who work there, they are a great team. High acuity patients, good teamwork, poor staffing, lack of resources, needs a lof of updating
Pediatric ICU (PICU)
Great hospital, great environment to learn, great team on nurses. Nurse ratio in PICU 1:2 at the most. Great teamwork, supportive management, lots of learning opportunities.
its a great unit, the nurses and management are very supportive
This hospital is serious about being faith based and the patientsecond expect faith based care. There are many different areas of nursing to choose from. Research, inpatient, outpatient, transplant dialysis and even pediatric oncology. The culture is faith based. It is also attached to a university and is a teaching hospital.
Continuity Care Home Nurses | San Bernardino, CA
We have an IMMEDIATE NEED FOR EXPERIENCED LVN'S for to care for a quadraplegic patient in San Bernardino. These are 12 hour shifts - both days...
RN-Medical Surgical - Travel Nursing: Med Surg Tele Travel Nursing Position available in San Bernard...
RN Network | San Bernardino, CA
Come work for RN NetworkWe are seeking an experienced and self-motivated MS/Telemetry Registered Nurse to join our growing team of nursing pro...
Nurses PRN | Perris, CA
Nurse PRN needs a Med/Surge.TELE RN in Perris, CA - A Medical Surgical Nurse performs a variety of duties from entry to discharge with a patie...
Nurses PRN | Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Nurse PRN needs a ICU RN in Rancho Cucamonga, CA - ICU Nurses must provide top end care for patients with life-threatening injuries. Intensive...
Travel RN-Dialysis Nurse - Outpatient Dialysis Travel Nurse needed in Norco, California, Skill Required
Foundation Medical Staffing | Norco, CA
For this exciting assignment in California, a qualified candidate would need a California license and at least a year of dialysis experience. ...
trustaff | Norco, CA
trustaff is currently seeking an experienced Dialysis Registered Nurse for a 13-week travel contract.Dialysis RNs provide care and support for...
RN Network | Menifee, CA
Come work for RN NetworkWe are seeking an experienced and self-motivated PACU Registered Nurse to join our growing team of nursing professiona...
MedPro Staffing | Wildomar, CA
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Registered Nurse - Emergency Room for a travel ...
trustaff | Wildomar, CA
trustaff is currently seeking an experienced Stepdown Registered Nurse for a 13-week travel contract.The Stepdown Registered Nurse is responsi...
RN Network | Banning, CA
Come work for RN NetworkWe are seeking an experienced and self-motivated Emergency Room Registered Nurse to join our growing team of nursing p...