- Certifications: 2014 Get With the Guidelines-Stroke Silver-Plus Quality Achievement Award
- Type: Acute Care Hospitals
- Ownership: Government - Local
- Services: Coumadin, Dermatology, Dialysis (Kidney Treatment), ENT Clinic (Ear, Nose & Throat), Endocrine, Gastroenterology, Infectious Disease, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Oncology (Cancer Treatment), Orthopedic, Plastics, Pulmonary, Renal, Rheumatology, Sleep Medicine , Sports Medicine, Surgery, Urology, Vascular, Women’s Health (OB/GYN)
- Teaching: Yes
- Trauma Level: Adult Level III
- Filter by:
Intensive Care (Critical Care, CCU, ICU)
Good staff, nic Not enough time per patient. Have to do your own labs. Nice staff. Doctors are nice and work together with nurses to give the best patient care. Comfortab!e working conditions.
Always.. Not enough time.
Psychiatric (Mental Health)
It will always be unpredictable with some very surprising outcomes mostly positive
Medical-Surgical (MS, Med-Surg)
Team work and very fast paste Learn knew skills every day
Working for the county, you will get lesser pay than any where, but the diversity is large and the experience is great.
No jobs were found.