- Type: Acute Care Hospitals
- Ownership: Voluntary non-profit - Private
- Certifications: 2015 Patient Centered Care Champion, 2015 Truven Health Analytics' Top 100 U.S. hospitals, 2015 Recipient of Healthgrades' Outstanding Patient Experience Award, 2015 Soliant Health Top 20 Most Beautiful Hospitals in the U.S. (#12), 2015 Best Nursing Homes in Utah, TCU, 2014 Becker’s Hospital Review “100 Great Community Hospitals.”, 2014 Utah Home Health Quality Award, 2014 Utah Physician Office Quality Award Recipients (Budge Clinic), 2013 Midas+ Platinum Quality Award, 2013 HealthInsight Quality Award, 2013 American Heart Association Gold Quality Award, 2013 - iVantage Top 100 Hospitals
- Services: Ablation Therapy, Abnormal Sleep Behavior, Acoustic Neuroma, Addison's Disease, ADHD/ADD, Allergy and Immunology, Anemia, Anorexia, Aortic Disease, Aphasia, Arrhythmia, Arthritis, Autism Spectrum Disorders, Autoimmune Disease, Behavioral Health, Bell's Palsy, Biopsy, Bipolar Disorder, Bladder Care, Botox, Boutonnière Deformity, Breast Cancer, Bulimia Nervosa, Bursitis, Calluses, Cancer Care, Cardiology, Carotid Artery Disease, Cervical Radiculopathy, Chemical Burns, Chemotherapy, Claw Toe, Clubfoot, Coccydynia, Colonoscopy, Coronary Artery Disease, Crohn's Disease, CT Scans, Cystic Fibrosis, Cytology, Depression, Dermatitis, Diabetes, Discography, Diverticulitis, Dupuytren's Disease, Dysphagia, Echocardiogram, Eczema, Endocrinology, Endoscopy, Epiduroscopy, Esophagitis, Facial Reconstruction, Fat Transfer, Fecal Incontinence, Fillers, Flow Cytometry, Fluoroscopy, Gastritis, Gastroenterology, Genetic Heart Disease, Gout, Graves' Disease, Hashimoto's Disease, Heart Care, Hemophilia, Hernia Treatment, Hyperglycemia, Imaging Services, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Insomnia, Joint Replacements, Kidney Stones, Kyphosis, Labor and Delivery, Liposuction, Liver Failure, Lumbar Disc Disease, Maternity Care, Medical Nutrition Therapy, Melanoma, MRI, Multiple Sclerosis, Narcolepsy, Neuropathy, Occupational Therapy, Oral Cancer, Osteoporosis, Pancreatic Cancer, Pediatric Care, Physical Therapy, Psychoanalysis, Respiratory Care, Restless Leg Syndrome, Scar Revision, Scoliosis, Testicular Cancer, Thyroid Cancer, Tinnitus, Urinalysis, Urology, Vaginal Surgery, Vocal Cord Disorder, Weight Management, X-Ray
- Trauma Level: Trauma Level 3
- Teaching: No
- Filter by:
Be sure to ask other RNs currently working on unit you are interested in what they think of the unit? In order to make sure it will work for you. We are an enclosed unit (Infusion Therapy) within the hospital (LRMC). We do all infusions but specialize primarily in administering chemotherapy. Awesome unit and team!!!
Positive feedback from coworkers and bosses. Great work environment
No jobs were found.