777 Bannock St Denver, CO 80204 303-436-6000
Denver Health and Hospital Authority believes that the success of our hospital depends on the quality of the employees that we hire and retain. We provide one of he most competitive and comprehensive employee benefit packages in Denver. Some of the benefits are: paid holidays, paid time off, medical/dental programs, short-term disability benefits etc.
- Type: Acute Care Hospitals
- Ownership: Government - State
- Certifications: 2015/2016 Critical Care Excellence Award, 2014-2016 Pulmonary Care Excellence Award, Joint Commission Accreditation
- Services: ACUTE Eating Disorders, Cancer Care, Center for Occupational Safety and Health, Diabetes and Endocrinology, Digestive and Liver Health, Dental and Oral Care, Dermatology, Diagnostic Services, Emergency Services, Epilepsy Program, Heart & Circulation, Integrated Vascular Center, Intensive Care, Kidney Center, Laser and Vein Care Center, LGBT Health Services, Maternity and Pregnancy, Mental Health, Neurology, Oral Maxillofacial Surgery, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Peripheral Nerve Institute, Pharmacy Services, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery , Primary Care, Rehabilitation Therapy, Rheumatology, Surgical Weight Loss Center, Trauma Center, Urology Clinic, Vision and Eye Care, Women's Services
- Trauma Level: Adult Level I
- Teaching: No