214 E 23rd St Cheyenne, WY 82001
At Cheyenne Regional, passionate physicians, nurses and staff will be here to encourage you throughout the healing process, with confidence and compassion. We know our region better than any other healthcare system, and we’re committed to providing you with the exceptional care you seek and deserve. We offer a comprehensive line of healthcare services, including Cardiovascular, Cancer, Orthopedics, Neurosciences, Weight Loss, Women and Children’s Services, Trauma, Wound Management & Hyperbaric Medicine, Rehabilitation, Home Care, Hospice, Behavioral Health, Medical Imaging and Lab Services.
- Type: Acute Care Hospitals
- Ownership: Voluntary non-profit - Other
- Certifications: 100 Great Hospitals by Becker’s Hospital Review, Accredited by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation, American Heart Association’s Mission: Lifeline Gold Quality Achievement Award, HealthCare’s Most Wired Award, The Gold Seal of Approval by The Joint Commission, Top 25 Best Hospitals by Money Magazine, Top Performer in Key Quality Measures by Joint Commission
- Services: Behavioral Health, Bone/Joint/Sports, Breast Cancer, Case Management, Center of Excellence, Epilepsy Center, Family Medicine, Heart & Vascular, Home Away from Home, Home Health Care, Hospice, Mother/Baby, Palliative Care, Pediatrics, Physical Rehabilitation, Prescription Drug Assistance, Radiology/Imaging, Surgical, Weight Loss, Women’s Health, Wound Care
- Trauma Level: Level II Trauma Center
- Teaching: Yes