Comfort Care Registered Nurse Team Leader (RN) - Culver City Office | Full Time
Pathways Los Angeles, CA3 weeks, 5 days ago
The Hospice Team Leader (RN) fills a management position with both clinical and management responsibility for his/her team; serves as liaison to and conduit between the Director of Patient Care Services, clinical staff on his/her respective team, patients, and their families, and the community. Participates in the implementation of clinical policies and procedures; and carries out the organization's purposes in a manner consistent with the goals, objectives, and established policies. Participates in the implementation of the overall Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement Programs; participates in the hiring, orientation, on-going training, retention and supervision of appropriate and qualified clinical staff.
- Demonstrated skill in administrative performance including expertise in oral and written communication, staff supervision, managing documentation and service coordination.
- Ability to provide leadership to professional personnel. Thorough knowledge and understanding of hospice care, treatment, and services.
- Possesses a sympathetic attitude toward caring for the hospice patient and demonstrates positive communication skills in interacting with other members of the hospice team.
- Current and unencumbered California Registered Nursing license
- Minimum (2) years of experience as a Hospice Registered Nurse
- Certification in Palliative Health (CPPH) preferred
- Diplomatic and transformational leadership styles welcome
- Strong business acumen
- Valid CA driver's license and auto liability insurance