trustaff Seattle, WA
trustaff is currently seeking an experienced PACU Registered Nurse for a 13-week travel contract. The role of the Post-Anesthesia Care Unit Nurse (PACU RN) is to provide care for patients recovering from anesthesia. The PACU RN provides intensive observation and treatment of anesthesia patients in the recovery room.
1+ year of recent PACU RN experience is required
• 13-week contracts
• Multiple Shifts Available; Days & Nights
• Guaranteed Hours
As one of the fastest growing names in the travel nursing industry, trustaff is dedicated to helping advance the careers of travel nurses and allied healthcare professionals nationwide. We've dedicated ourselves to placing healthcare professionals and nurses of all specialties in premier facilities offering some of the highest paid contracts, great benefits, bonuses, and flexible travel arrangements and schedules.
Here are the top-tier benefits you will enjoy while traveling with trustaff:
• Up to $2,800/Week Take Home
• Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
• Guaranteed Hours / Extension & Sign-On Bonuses
• Licensure Reimbursement
• Clinical Liaisons
• Paid Time Off
• 24/7 Personal Contact
• 1+ years of experience in the PACU
• Must have active RN license
• Must have current BLS & ACLS
trustaff is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.