Cath Lab RN - Cath Lab Registered Nurse - Travel Nurse
MedPro Staffing Los Angeles, CA
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Cath Lab Registered Nurse (RN) for a travel assignment with one of our top healthcare clients.Benefits of being a MedPro Employee
- The MedPro Experience program – we embrace and celebrate all our healthcare professionals!
- Immediate access to the industry's best recruiters and healthcare facilities
- Flexible scheduling around your needs
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance benefits from Aetna
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Full travel reimbursement
- Licensure assistance and reimbursement
- Matching 401(k)
- Referral Bonus
The Cardiac Cath Lab RN performs angioplasties, implants pacemakers and diagnoses cardiac conditions with an invasive catheterization procedure.
- Administer care for heart disease and heart attack patients by obtaining visual diagnostics of the arteries of the heart.
- Identify blockages, assisting the physician during procedures, and monitoring the patient’s status at other times.
- Administer interventional procedures like cardiac catheterizations, angioplasties, pacemaker and/or defibrillator implantation, and related interventional or diagnostic procedures.
- Active RN License
- Degree from accredited nursing program
- BLS & ACLS Certifications
- Two years of recent experience in an Acute Care Cath Lab setting
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains a policy of non-discrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions, subject to the legitimate business requirements of MedPro or its clients, are based solely on the individual’s qualifications, merit and performance without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Registered Nurse, RN, Cath Lab, Contract Nurse, Travel Nurse, Agency RN, Travel RN, Nursing, Contract, Travel, Cardiac Cath Lab