Emergency Room Registered Nurse
Nurse Pathways Silver Spring, MD
Emergency Department RNs -Join a winning team!
Full-Time, Regular – 12 hour Day/Night & Swing Shifts Available
Due to expansion, we are recruiting for several ED RN Positions in the DC Metro Area.
Our client's nurses are proud of their organization's commitment to caring for each patient’s physical, mental, and spiritual health.
Work for a Heath System that cares for you.
- Work life balance through non-rotating shifts
- Recognition and rewards for professional expertise
- Free parking
- Financial support for certifications
- Reduced tuition at partnering universities
Our nurse’s passion is reflected in both our patient satisfaction scores and quality outcomes. Take your passion for Emergency Nursing and your experience as an ED Nurse to our Emergency Department, located in Maryland, just outside of Washington DC.
- At least two years of ED Nursing experience in an acute care setting
- Unencumbered Maryland or Compact RN License
- BLS - ACLS - PALS REQUIRED
- TNCC - CEN PREFERRED
- BSN PREFERRED
Join our clients dynamic Nursing team today! Apply now to be considered.
FT, 12 hours shifts, Day (7a-7p), Night (7p-7a) and flexible Swing Shift options available – all w/weekend rotation
Tobacco Free Workplace
Nurse Pathways. the career destination for nurses. Learn More.
Apply now. www.nursepathways.com
Listing provided by ZipRecruiterView Job