Traveling RN opportunity for NICU RN in Seattle, WA
RNnetwork Seattle, WA9 months, 3 weeks ago
- We are seeking a qualified RN to work in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)! NICU RNs work with healthy newborn babies, as well as newborns with various types of health problems in the NICU performing all nursing duties in accordance with the state nurse practice act while adhering to all facility policies and procedures. They are responsible for dealing with parents questions and concerns about their newborn in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. NICU RNs provide effective communication to patient/family, team members, and other healthcare professionals for all NICU patients! Please Call Today!
- Customized benefits package with the pay and insurance coverage you need, beginning day one
- Paid private housing and utilities, and reimbursement for travel
- Reimbursement for licensing and certification
- <a href="http://www.rnnetwork.com/travel_nursing/benefits">Why choose RNnetwork?</a>