L&D RN - Labor & Delivery Registered Nurse - Travel Nurse
MedPro Staffing Boston, MA0 minutes ago
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Labor & Delivery Registered Nurse for a travel assignment with one of our top healthcare clients.Benefits of being a MedPro Employee
- The MedPro Experience program – we embrace and celebrate all our healthcare professionals!
- Immediate access to the industry's best recruiters and healthcare facilities
- Flexible scheduling around your needs
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance benefits from Aetna
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Full travel reimbursement
- Licensure assistance and reimbursement
- Matching 401(k)
- Referral Bonus
Labor and Delivery Nurses (RN), also called perinatal nurses, provide care and support for women before, during and after delivery of the baby. They are responsible for making sure that the medical as well as the emotional needs of the patient are adequately met throughout the entire birthing process.
- Labor and Delivery (LD) nurses provide care to women and their newborns during the antepartum, intrapartum, postpartum and neonatal stages.
- Monitor vital signs of the mother and baby during birth.
- Monitor patients for potential high risk problems.
- Educate and support mothers and their families after giving birth.
- Active RN License
- Degree from accredited nursing program
- BLS, ACLS, NRP, PALS AWHONN Certifications
- Two years of recent experience in an Acute Care Labor and Delivery (L&D) setting
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains a policy of non-discrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions, subject to the legitimate business requirements of MedPro or its clients, are based solely on the individual’s qualifications, merit and performance without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Registered Nurse, RN, Labor & Delivery, Contract Nurse, Travel Nurse, Agency RN, Travel RN, Nursing, Contract, L&D, Labor and Delivery, LD