U.S. Renal Care Falls Church, VA
• May contribute to and implement the plan of care as directed by the Registered Nurse and document as needed.
• Monitor the outcomes of dialysis treatment on an ongoing basis and communicate results to the Charge Nurse or Administrator as appropriate.
• Initiate and terminate dialysis treatments, within scope of practice and as allowed by state regulations.
• Mix acid and bicarbonate according to center procedure when needed.
• Participate in infection control monitoring, implementation, and recording as requested.
• Current nursing license in the applicable state.
• Confirmation of ability to distinguish all primary colors.
• Previous dialysis nursing experience preferred but not required.
• Minimum 6 months experience in nursing preferred.
U.S. Renal Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
What is life like at U.S. Renal Care?
*We are growing! Acquisition of DSI was completed in December of 2015.
*Great benefit package including 401K.
Please visit our website for a complete list of current openings at www.usrenalcare.com.
Listing provided by ZipRecruiterView Job