Comfort Care RN Case Manager
Pathways Los Angeles, CA
The Registered Nurse Case Manager plans, organizes and directs comfort care for their patients. The RN is the senior clinician serving as a patient advocate with emphasis on community health education/experience. The professional nurse builds from the resources of the community to plan and direct services to meet the needs of the individual and families within their home and communities. We are searching for a dedicated, compassionate and energetic individual to provide compassionate care to patients during the end of life process.
- (1) year of previous skilled Registered Nursing experience
- Active California RN license
- CPR certification, copy of TB Results, copy of updated physical
- Driver's license and auto liability coverage
- Bachelor's/Associate's/Diploma in Nursing