ER RN - Emergency Room Registered Nurse - Travel Nurse
MedPro Staffing Los Angeles, CA
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Registered Nurse - Emergency Room for a travel assignment with one of our top healthcare clients.Benefits of being a MedPro Employee
- The MedPro Experience program – we embrace and celebrate all our healthcare professionals!
- Immediate access to the industry's best recruiters and healthcare facilities
- Flexible scheduling around your needs
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance benefits from Aetna
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Full travel reimbursement
- Licensure assistance and reimbursement
- Matching 401(k)
- Referral Bonus
Emergency Room registered nurses (RN) provide care for patients from various types of illness or trauma requiring emergency attention and must be able to recognize and effectively treat life-threatening conditions
- Responsible for assessing, intervening and stabilizing a variety of trauma and illnesses with decisive action.
- Due to the range of medical conditions that may require urgent treatment and care, they must be knowledgeable about general as well as specific health issues.
- Properly understand triage in order to prioritize injuries based on medical need.
- Able to make quick and accurate assessments about incoming patients, including both physical and mental health conditions.
- Active RN License
- Degree from accredited nursing program
- BLS, ACLS, PALS & TNCC may be required in some positions
- Two years of recent experience in an Acute Care Emergency Room setting
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains a policy of non-discrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions, subject to the legitimate business requirements of MedPro or its clients, are based solely on the individual’s qualifications, merit and performance without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key words: Emergency Room Nurse, RN-ER, Emergency Room, Critical Care, Emergency Department, ACLS, EKG, Travel Nurse, Contract Nurse, Agency Nurse, Travel Contract, ER-RN, RN-ED, Emergency Room Nursing, ED Nurse, ER positions, RN-ER positions, ER Contracts, Travel Nurse