Dialysis Travel Nurses
Foundation Medical Staffing Philadelphia, PA
For this exciting assignment in Pennsylvania, a qualified candidate would need a Pennsylvania license and at least a year of dialysis experience. This thirteen week assignment will be in an acute setting. <hr> With this being home of the Philly Cheese steak, you won't go hungry! Philadelphia is home to many restaurants, breweries, and cafe's where your taste buds can explore. This city is also home to the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, and the National Constitution Center. Enjoy your days off exploring the history of this city while indulging in the fine foods. <hr> Foundation has specialized in the staffing of dialysis professionals since 1999. As a trusted leader in the industry for more than a decade, you can count on Foundation Medical Staffing to provide the level personalized service that you can depend on to meet your needs as a traveling healthcare provider. Contact a Foundation Medical Staffing consultant for more information on this and other opportunities. Don't miss out on this great opportunity, apply today online!
- Inpatient / Acute Setting
- 13 Week Assignment
- PA License
- We offer travel allowances and paid housing.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- We offer major medical and dental insurance with additional optional coverage.
- We offer 401(k) retirement savings plans with a match!
- You will have 24-hour access to your recruiter.