trustaff New York, NY
trustaff is currently seeking an experienced PICU Registered Nurse for a 13-week travel contract. The Pediatric Intensive Care Unit Nurse (PICU RN) is responsible for providing the highest level of medical care to critically ill and medically complex and/or surgical pediatric patients. The PICU RN provides intensive nursing care and continuous monitoring of breathing, heart rate, and blood pressure.
1+ year of recent PICU RN experience is required
• 13-week contracts
• Multiple Shifts Available; Days & Nights
• Guaranteed Hours
As one of the fastest growing names in the travel nursing industry, trustaff is dedicated to helping advance the careers of travel nurses and allied healthcare professionals nationwide. We've dedicated ourselves to placing healthcare professionals and nurses of all specialties in premier facilities offering some of the highest paid contracts, great benefits, bonuses, and flexible travel arrangements and schedules.
Here are the top-tier benefits you will enjoy while traveling with trustaff:
• Up to $2,800/Week Take Home
• Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
• Guaranteed Hours / Extension & Sign-On Bonuses
• Licensure Reimbursement
• Clinical Liaisons
• Paid Time Off
• 24/7 Personal Contact
• 1+ year of experience in the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU)
• Must have active RN license
• Must have current BLS & PALS
trustaff is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.