NICU Travel Nursing Opportunity in Rockville, MD!
RNnetwork Rockville, MD
- We are seeking a qualified RN to work in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NNICU)! NNICU RNs work with healthy newborn babies, as well as newborns with various types of health problems in the NNICU performing all nursing duties in accordance with the state nurse practice act while adhering to all facility policies and procedures. They are responsible for dealing with parents questions and concerns about their newborn in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. NNICU RNs provide effective communication to patient/family, team members, and other healthcare professionals for all NNICU patients. Dont delay and apply today!
- Customized benefits package with the pay and insurance coverage you need, beginning day one
- Paid private housing and utilities, and reimbursement for travel
- Reimbursement for licensing and certification
- <a href="http://www.rnnetwork.com/travel_nursing/benefits">Why choose RNnetwork?</a>