Mother Baby RN - Mother Baby Registered Nurse - Travel Nurse
MedPro Staffing Mount Holly, NJ
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Post Partun / Mother-Baby Registered Nurse (RN) for a travel assignment with one of our top healthcare clients.Benefits of being a MedPro Employee
- The MedPro Experience program – we embrace and celebrate all our healthcare professionals!
- Immediate access to the industry's best recruiters and healthcare facilities
- Flexible scheduling around your needs
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance benefits from Aetna
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Full travel reimbursement
- Licensure assistance and reimbursement
- Matching 401(k)
- Referral Bonus
The Post Partum / Mother-baby nurse (RN) educates, and assists new mothers with physical and emotional needs during the post partum period. They perform the dual role of caring for the infants, and educating mothers about care.
- Responsible for caring for both moms and their newborns after delivery.
- RN plays a crucial role in the hours following delivery, monitoring mothers and helping to ensure proper recovery. Must recognize postpartum depression and teach new moms how to address emotions.
- Teach the new parents on how to care, bathe breastfeed and/or bottle-feed the newborn and monitor his or her health.
- Active RN License
- Degree from accredited nursing program
- BLS, ACLS & NRP Certification
- Two years of recent experience in an Acute Care Mother/Baby setting
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains a policy of non-discrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions, subject to the legitimate business requirements of MedPro or its clients, are based solely on the individual’s qualifications, merit and performance without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Nurse, Registered Nurse, RN, Mother Baby, Post Partum, Travel RN, Travel Assignment, Contract Nurse, Agency RN